Olympic Step Renew Resurfacing Kits

Gflande1

Jul 11, 2019
Syracuse, New York
Has anyone tried Olympic Step Renew Resurfacing Kits to change the color on their plastic inground steps?

Mine are white. We will be replacing the vinyl liner and coping this spring, thought it would be a good time to renew the steps. They have some brown stains on them but are in good condition.

Our pool guy says he can probably get the nice and clean. I just worry that since they are white, they will eventually start to show stains again. I expect that blue or gray would be a better color and wont show stains as much.

Anyone have any experience with this product? Thank you

Olympic Step Renew Resurfacing Kits - Doheny's Pool Supplies Fast

Brown stains are probably iron stains.

Rub a paste of crushed up vitamin C in a sock on it and see if the stain lifts. If so it is easy to clean.

Has anyone tried Olympic Step Renew Resurfacing Kits to change the color on their plastic inground steps?

Mine are white. We will be replacing the vinyl liner and coping this spring, thought it would be a good time to renew the steps. They have some brown stains on them but are in good condition.

Our pool guy says he can probably get the nice and clean. I just worry that since they are white, they will eventually start to show stains again. I expect that blue or gray would be a better color and wont show stains as much.

Anyone have any experience with this product? Thank you

Olympic Step Renew Resurfacing Kits - Doheny's Pool Supplies Fast
We are also replacing our liner and redoing our coping. I am also very interested in this product. Did you end up using it? Pros/cons or any advice?