Older Pool rust and jet repair help and opinions needed.

Well, I will post some much prettier pictures tomorrow, tonight I am zonked. I hand mixed and poured 18 80 pound bags of concrete. That is 1440 pounds. I don't advise that.

Tonight, I will have a margarita, watch the Cards beat the pants of the reds and eat some of last nights 10 hour smoked brisket.

Hope all your weekend projects go well.

Stillpoolnoob ~ Lots of work there, wow. (Must really love your wife to go though that! :) ~ my husband threatens every year to call 1-800-dirt-fill. ) I can't offer help, but after seeing more of your pics, I may have learned the answer a question on an issue I have with my own this year.

Once you are done, it WILL be nice to sit around that pool on a beautiful summer evening!

tatertot09 said:
Did ya ever get those other pictures?! :)
Pictures, yes sir.

yb5tC.jpg

in5O1.jpg

Seems like the only ones enjoying the pool now are the ducks. We are having our 13 year cicadas now, going out side is treacherous. So lets see, st. louis has had floods, tornados, an earthquake and cicadas. This is the end right?

I will get some more pics up tonight. If I am brave enough to go outside!?!

My concrete work stinks, I guess that will be a job for next year, this summer, I am going to enjoy the fact that my pool is working.
More pictures.
WR6Ox.jpg

qzSB6.jpg

I hope it stays this color all summer
hCsaB.jpg

I can't believe it looked like this a few weeks ago.
37oZB.jpg

Thanks for all your help folks. I will be thinking of you all while I am enjoying the water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.