Old style eyeball fittings

Trsix

May 23, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
My pool is 50 years old. The new fittings at Leslie's are made different. I have to grind them down, too wide And too tall. Even then I can't get it right to be able to point the ball proper direction, only straight. Does anyone sell these anymore or anyone know if an old pool store that might still sell some? Old style on left. ( Pic too large will try to resize it) Thanks, Mitch in lost Vegas

my pool isn't 50 years old, but I found this site while researching switching mine out as well. I've never found anything that's fit quite like I think it should, but have you considered replacing the whole sleeve so that the inner part and the outer parts are from the same manufacturer? I stare at mine every year wanting to attempt to pull the sleeves out and start over and find myself questioning my decision because at least I can make it work right now...

my pool isn't 50 years old, but I found this site while researching switching mine out as well. I've never found anything that's fit quite like I think it should, but have you considered replacing the whole sleeve so that the inner part and the outer parts are from the same manufacturer? I stare at mine every year wanting to attempt to pull the sleeves out and start over and find myself questioning my decision because at least I can make it work right now...
Mine just has theads sticking out of the walls, I'd have to chip plaster and really screw it up. Ask my wife.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.