Old Hot Tub - Need to find jet fittings

Chrisboy68

Jan 4, 2021
Winter Garden, FL
Hi,
Amazon and local pool store not helping me much. I have two fittings (outlets ) missing. They seem to be 2 1/4 or 2 1/2, hard to measure. I have included two pictures, one shows the existing jets and the other the two that are missing.

Can anyone recommend a parts company online were I can get the correct fittings for the two missing?

Thank you

Chris

IMG_6468.jpegIMG_6469.jpeg

Hi,
Amazon and local pool store not helping me much. I have two fittings (outlets ) missing. They seem to be 2 1/4 or 2 1/2, hard to measure. I have included two pictures, one shows the existing jets and the other the two that are missing.

Can anyone recommend a parts company online were I can get the correct fittings for the two missing?

Thank you

Chris

View attachment 543108View attachment 543109
They look very much like Balboa fittings.
1701737322204.png

Reactions: Mdragger88
Ok this didn't fit at all. I need the entire fitting so it looks like the two jets I have that are in tact. Is this what I need? Amazon.com
or can someone recommend a product?

Thanks
Chris
Are the openings in the lower picture threaded? If so, those may be bodies for spa jets. Something like this, from Waterway, who make the vast majority of jets found in in-ground spas:
1701922394798.png

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.