Old Chlorease SWG issue

Ogre

Apr 11, 2010
So I haven't opened my pool in a few years. But my daughter wanted it open this year so I bit the bullet, drained everything and bought a new liner. I cleaned my old chlorease SWG and it powered on just fine. However it constantly shows low. I measured my salt content and its 4000, right in its range.

So question is, doesn't seem that the company is in business anymore, any suggestions? If I need a new one, I have a 24 foot above ground 13500 gallons. Whats the current recommendation on SWG?

Thanks in advance
Scott

We recommend a cell at least 2X your pool size.
And as I found when I bought my CircuPool, once you're spending that much to buy a new system, it's not that much more expensive to go to 3x or even 4x your pool size. My pool is about 13,500 gallons also and I ended up buying one rated for a 60K pool. Hopefully that will contribute to its long life, since I'm only running it 25% as much.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.