Oh No! Please help me.

Your water looks pretty darned good to me. That .5 increase is within the margin of testing error. Won't hurt to hold it at shock level for one more night but it looks like you've passed the OLCT. Good job.

The increase in FC sounds like testing error. When you get your 10ml sample make sure the curved part of the water is at the line. Also hold the bottle straight up and down. You may have to squeeze the bottle a little but let gravity do the rest. If you can very carefully swim down and try to fill what you see at the bottom. It may just be pollen or fine dirt from the rain. If the area has a slimy feel it's algae. If its gritty or just goes away when you touch it then I would say dust or pollen. Sand filters have a hard time with that. Might try a little DE in your sand. Sounds like your right there. Water clear, 1 or less drop overnight and .5 or one drop with a 10ml sample is looked at as zero. Check your testing method and do another overnight test. My best guess is your good to go.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.