Numbers ok but water has a hint of cloudiness

Looking good Gobbler. You can turn your SWG back on when the numbers start getting closer to your Target, and then get it set to maintain it at the Target level, or just slightly above, so as to not have any recurring algae issues. You are doing so well Gobbler. Keep up the great job and have a wonderful day. :)

:whoot:Sounds great Gobbler, I've been wondering how things were going, and it sounds like they are going GREAT!!!. I think you finally got it all killed out of there, good for you. Well done, Gobbler. :)

I don't personally have a SWG myself, but from what I've read most people will restart it after their SLAM at around 50-60%, and then adjust up or down from there depending on their needs. Just ensure you keep it at or slightly above the TARGET range for your current CYA level and you should remain good to go. You might want to do a full set of readings once your FC drops below 10ppm, so you can make any adjustments that might be needed prior to closing. If you need any help you know where to find us. Have a wonderful day. :)

I turned my cell on 60% and FC was 14-15 when i did. That was a few days ago. The FC level has been there ever since. I am gonna be closing really soon before the stupid leaves start falling.

What levels do I want the water before I put the cover on?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.