Now the work begims to dig out of the hole pool company caused

Last night ended at 36 FC and 1 CC
This morning was at 29 FC and .5 CC so added bleach to 40 FC since can't test it till I get home from work and it is cloudy and raining so no swimming for anyone today. The pool is getter better and I can start doing more test since should get 3 xl extensions for the tf 100 today. Was only able to do about 3 a day before or would have run out. Ordered Friday when I realized but other then that making headway.

Oh they will lie for sure! My old pool---------they said oh just lower a couple of inches and refill and it will be fine. Just put this and this in. I did lower and refill then..................I lost my whole liner. Come to find out my CYA was SO high that my liner "dry rotted" and cracked all over. Once it let go "WOOSH" went my water :(

When my husband started talking about getting a new pool I told him NO MORE POOL STORE. There had to be a better way and then is when I found TFP!

I ordered my test kit before I ordered the pool to make sure I could do it LOL. No problems ever with TFP and a good test kit.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.