Now how do we treat a Tramp in a POOL???

Well thats what I thought too, I was in yesterday for along time with the goggles inspecting. I found one area that has a rust spot but not sure if that was already there, and then another spot on the wall that looks like a metal-scuff it's about 1 inch. But that's it!

I just think we were incredibly lucky that it floated up, flipped over, landed basically in the pool instead of on the top rail or the pool equipment, and it slowly sank....still can't believe nothing else was damaged.

frustratedpoolmom said:
I just think we were incredibly lucky that it floated up, flipped over, landed basically in the pool instead of on the top rail or the pool equipment, and it slowly sank....still can't believe nothing else was damaged.
""You know that I usually charge more to put "tramps" into pools, but this one was for the fun of it!"" :batman:

I'm glad that it ended up upside down! Right-side up could have caused some bottom damage.

Invest in the auger-type hold downs, one for each end of each vertical support. That's what I had to do after ours ended up in one of our trees one spring. No damage to the trees and minor limbs down, but the trampoline sure looked wierd up between an oak and maple tree! I'm still not 100% sure that it wasn't the kids friends, but that's a lot of effort... Come to think of it, so is using up 36 rolls of TP and throwing them 30' up into the trees, but we've had that too! :rant:

frustratedpoolmom said:
LOL my son was devastated - even though he took the picture they showed, since he wasn't on t.v. like the rest of us...(they showed the pick of us taking the tramp out). LOL poor kid
sis saw the picture on the news...called to tell me about it. She said we did not get the storms in CP or Valpo...Thank God...I am not coming home to that devistation. By the way I use a little POP and neighbor kids to treat a trampoline in a pool. By the way we are killing the blue gill and bass and northern!!! But ya gotta kill um to eat um.

cubbybeave08 said:
frustratedpoolmom said:
LOL my son was devastated - even though he took the picture they showed, since he wasn't on t.v. like the rest of us...(they showed the pick of us taking the tramp out). LOL poor kid
sis saw the picture on the news...called to tell me about it. She said we did not get the storms in CP or Valpo...Thank God...I am not coming home to that devistation. By the way I use a little POP and neighbor kids to treat a trampoline in a pool. By the way we are killing the blue gill and bass and northern!!! But ya gotta kill um to eat um.

I didn't know you had internet up there in the boonies... :goodjob:

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! :hammer:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.