North Dallas 39.5 - the Big Dig starts

In theory you want it near your network wireless router and away form your pump motor and motor control. The electrician may have been thinking its like a Jandy aqualink pda so close to the pool area is better. That is not difficult to move.

e21bdae4dca42b540fe197b42ff44dcf.jpg

984dbb171af1f0328881b71ea8fddb96.jpg

05aefd6a60ca9ceb5b6c41984c756245.jpg

61f4c5bd27a4342ed3b8f407c38f726b.jpg

Decking was poured two days ago. Sprinkler system repair and yard clean up was yesterday. Sod and fence re-install coming in Monday. Pre-plaster inspection Tuesday and plaster Wednesday-Friday. Should have water by next week around this time - knock on wood.

Well. It's been a while since I've posted. I've been finishing up the pool. The pool and spa came out great. But we, like everyone it seems, have some issues. One issue is white streaks caused by heavy rain after plastering but before (and during) acid washing. The second one is a leak. Losing 1" a day. Pool builder has been great. Pro leak finders say the leak is in skimmer line but it seems the leak has continued even after skimmer line was capped. Any suggestions?

Leak guys said skimmer pressure wouldn't hold and they heard gurgling sounds in skimmer line. We're having some low water pressure issues as well and pump basket won't stay full, bubbler pressure is low and spillway flow is small. PB is coming tomorrow to try to figure out. But he said an inch a week is normal due to evaporation. Hadn't thought of winds.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Great looking pool. I live in North Dallas as well with similar lot size. Can you tell me who your pool builder was and the actually time line quoted vs what was delivered. Wondering if the bids I received for 30 days installation is really doable or not. Thanks

Sure,

I actually went with a pool builder from Rockwall - Hopkins Custom Pools. They quoted 4-6 weeks and it took about 5 1/2. We only missed about 4 or 5 workdays due to weather and they didn't work on any weekends that I recall. 30 days seems reasonable this time of year but only if you don't have any hiccups or bad weather. Oct/Nov are the wettest months of the year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.