NodeJS PoolController Newbie questions...

Key0nee

Oct 27, 2023
Las Vegas, NV
Hello Pool Wizards,
I am a new pool owner that is really into home automation... recently I've committed to upgrading my compool3600 to the now discontinued EasyTouch system. I considered also buying Pentair's Protocol adapter to allow for integration with Home Assistant when another user told me about NodeJS PoolController. I've bee reading a bit about it and it looks like I could have skipped the easy touch upgrade all together and just went with a Raspberry Pi and NodeJS... However, since I already have the easy touch upgrade and I'm planning to install it, Im curious if I can use NodeJS as a method to allow for wireless connections and for visual integration into home assistant BUT still have the easy touch system still be responsible for pool automation/control? Mainly because my wife is less tech savvy and the wired remote might be easier for her...

Thank you!
K

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.