No water to the filter when pool is in spa mode

adamlemisch

Oct 18, 2023
Arizona
Hello,

I have a pool spa combo. When the pool is in spa mode, the pool pump does not draw water nor does water get pushed out of the spa jets. Pool company came out and pushed air through the pump to the spa and it was clear. I did just have new automation and a new heater installed. Everything worked fine for a few days and then it just started failing. During the heater and automation install the valve actuators were also replaced. There is air coming from somewhere because now when in spa mode I have to release air via the filter.

The pool company thinks it's a damaged pipe since there is a small tree (seemingly) over the line that runs to the spa from the equipment. I am skeptical since it's a mini palm barely four feet high so again the chances of a mini palms roots damaging the pipe seems kind of high.

Please let me know if I can provide any more details at all.

Thanks in advance for any input or guidance.

Adam

Welcome to TFP.

Show us pictures of your equipment and pool and spa so we can see your situation.

What model automation and heater did you install?

Please put those details and others about your pool in your signature. See create your signature

Adam,

As Allen requests, we need to see pics of your equipment pad.

Not just one pic, but several pics from different angles, so we can see how things are plumbed.

Also.. Tell us if the pics are taken in the Pool mode or the Spa mode.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.