No power to control panel - Aqualink RS

Dang glad I stumbled upon this. I tested my transformer and it seemed to be good, saw a fuse on the board in the back that was good; I couldn't see the fuse on the back of the control board because another component obstructed my view but I had taken photos to do more troubleshooting. Sure enough the fuse was obviously blown from the photo. I'm going to get a 2 pack of these locally to start troubleshooting but picked up a 20 pack on Amazon in case I blow a few before I figure out which component is failing. Sounds like it could also be that my transformer fluctuates so I'll keep an eye out for that.

Dang glad I stumbled upon this. I tested my transformer and it seemed to be good, saw a fuse on the board in the back that was good; I couldn't see the fuse on the back of the control board because another component obstructed my view but I had taken photos to do more troubleshooting. Sure enough the fuse was obviously blown from the photo. I'm going to get a 2 pack of these locally to start troubleshooting but picked up a 20 pack on Amazon in case I blow a few before I figure out which component is failing. Sounds like it could also be that my transformer fluctuates so I'll keep an eye out for that.
Usually, that fuse blows when there is an issue with one of the valve actuators. Unplug them all (keep track of which socket each uses) before installing the fuse. Plug each one in. When the fuse blows you know which JVA caused it and needs to be replaced.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.