No more pucks, no more problems. Liquidator is my solution

I used 5 gallon jugs in first year, and soon learn that it was a PIA. I switched to 1 gallon jugs once I found that Ocean State Job Lot sold them for $2.99 a gallon, which is the best value per available once of chlorine around here. If filling when the pump is on, I shut off the fill line to the Liquidator.

I do the same with my Liquidator. Job Lot has the best deals on shock in Northeast CT. I go in and buy 4 cases at a time during the summer. My last time in, a guy gave me a hard time about not knowing what I am doing with my pool if I had to buy that much shock. I proceeded to give him a education. The funny part was he had a barrel of pucks in his carriage.

Only issue I have had with mine was the clear "flow meter" had a crack this summer and was causing my system to lose prime. I pretty much had it dialed in so I just took it out. Since getting the LQ, my water has not had any algae or funny cloudiness. Just crystal clear year round.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.