Louisville, Kentucky
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have a Jandy AquaPure system and. This is our 4th season with the pool and system. I was getting No flow indicator and only the power light was on. I was told I was low on salt and needed to add 2 bags. After adding the salt I’m now getting the 145 error and the only lights that are on are Power, Cell Reversing and Service. So it is not generating any chlorine. Will the error code go away on its own once the salt level decreases or do I need to reset something?

Welcome to TFP.

First thing you should do is get the Taylor K-1766 salt test kit to determine your actual salt level.

If your salt is above 4000 then drain the pool to get it around 3500.

If you still get the 145 error with salt testing in the 3000s then you may need to recalibrate the SWG as described in …

Thanks. I have a salt test kit coming tomorrow. My AquaPure system indicates a salt level of 6.2 and Lesley Pools shows the salt level at 3.5. I’ll see what the salt test kit show but I’m thinking I need to recalibrate the AquaPure system

Turn it off, brush the pool well 3 times and allow the pump to run for 12 hours before you turn it back on.

Most likely, you added salt while the salinity was being measured, which makes the salinity read too high.

Turn it off, brush the pool well 3 times and allow the pump to run for 12 hours before you turn it back on.

Most likely, you added salt while the salinity was being measured, which makes the salinity read too high.
Yes I did forget to set the salinity to 00% when I added 2 bags of salt. I’ll try your recommendation and see where I’m at tomorrow. Thanks

Reactions: JamesW
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.