Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi TFP -

I have a return line (1.5" flex PVC) that has a leak under my concrete deck. Pool is <1year old and the leak has been there from day 1. I don't really want PB to dig into the concrete so have been looking for no dig solutions and found pipepoxy. Has anyone used this or something similar? How were the results? Any recommendations for techs in central Ohio?

Thx!

Very unique technology. Be interested to see what the general members on the forum think about it.

I'd rather hate the patch than wonder if a giant sink hole was forming when the fix blew down the road.

Since the PB screwed up, you may be able to negotiate him staining or coating the patio so you don't see the patch. I'd, no question, be more upset about the patch, than he'd be about coating the deck, helping my chances. :ROFLMAO:

The deck is buff washed tinted concrete.
A patch would be the same, but with variations in mix would not match exactly.

I still don’t want to cut into a new deck and the pipepoxy sounds really promising. Do you have firsthand experience with it or a similar method?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.