Nirvana F140 and Omnilogic

hughito2

May 9, 2024
Hi All,
I have an Omnilogic setup to control a Nirvana F140 connected to LV2 relay. Its been working fine for years but for some reason, waking up from winterization seems more difficult and the heat pump doesn’t respond anymore. The pump is set to SPA, 104 degrees as it should be. Any idea what i am doing wrong this year or what sequence i need to use to start it ip correcyly?

Welcome to TFP.

Isolate the HP from the Omni system to determine if the HP operates from its own control panel.

If the HP does not operate from its own control panel you need to dig into it or get a HVAC repairman to look at it.

Welcome to TFP.

Isolate the HP from the Omni system to determine if the HP operates from its own control panel.

If the HP does not operate from its own control panel you need to dig into it or get a HVAC repairman to look at it.
Sorry i was not clear. The HP works fine and water is warming up, but i cant control it with the Omnilogic. Any idea of the settings i must use on the HP? Thought it was simply SPA mode + 104 (max) degrees. Thanks

I would check the cable between the HP and the Omni panel.

I cannot find anything on the Nirvana website discussing how it connects to an automation system. Have you tried to contact them?

Nirvana sent me the mystery setting. Posting and translating here for others: set the POL temperature to off (below 61), set the SPA temperature to 104 (max), select SPA in the P_S menu. Tadam!

Attachments

• IMG_4280.jpeg
    IMG_4280.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 1