Newbuild in SoCal - under construction

I would suggest having the skimmer and auto fill both framed out together, the auto fill needs the same support as the skimmer.
Find all the bonding wires and tie them to something outside the shell to help prevent them from being buried in the Shotcrete, I also mark the outside of the form to ID its location.
Is the electrical panel going to be free standing?
Will you have a overflow pipe installed?
The spa and pool wall that is shared needs more chairs, from the picture it seems like the cage gets closer to the forms as you get farther from the spa.View attachment 558569View attachment 558570View attachment 558571
Thank you! Relayed to the PB

Done with gunite and I’ve been spraying water twice a day (once in am once in pm). I suggested the auto fill to be part of the frame but ultimately didn’t get that done. Added more chairs to the spa and confirmed freestanding electrical panel and overflow pipe will be installed. You can see the pool is actually quite shaded with the trees. We will trim them when the season comes.

Next decision is tiles and plaster. We are so far tentatively set on this tile and npt French grey mini pebbles as we like darker but not too dark. Maybe consider moraine too? Open to advice/suggestions on how these would interact

IMG_2546.jpegIMG_2549.jpegIMG_2547.jpeg

Reactions: Newdude