Newbie test results

Ok slammed all day yesterday. At 830 last night I had dropped 2ppm. Added more bleach and this morning I didn't loose any. But I forgot to check cc. Should I go ahead and check cc and if it's .5 or less I'm done ? Or should I keep the shock level all day today and do ofcl tonight and then I'm done if numbers are right?

Let the FC drop down below 10 so you can get an accurate pH reading first, then yes ... go ahead and run a full set of test results when you can. Then compare everything to the TFP Recommended Levels chart (link in my sig) and you'll be on your way. Have a nice day.

Let your FC drift down to a normal range then do a full set of tests. Make sure to wait until your FC is below 10ppm to test your pH. A high FC will skew your pH result.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a reminder, check the Chlorine/CYA chart for your target and minimum FC levels. Once you do your CYA test again, check the chart for where to keep your FC. If you get 80 again, target 9 FC with minimum of 6.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.