FC. 5
CC. .5
PH. 7.8
CH. 100
TA. 120
CYA. 40
Water crystal clear
Temp. 76

Still trying to determine actual size of pool. Using 4000g in pool calculator now. Just added 14oz 8.25 bleach. How soon can I test the FC again and what # should I expect?

Thx

Wow! FC went to exactly 8! CC is still .5.

Starting to think 4k is the right # of gallons. I'll keep using that in the pool calculator. It's warming up here in SC, so I will probably be adding bleach most every day.

Thx again. Suggestions are always welcome. Keep those cards & letters coming in!

Ok, passed the over nite FC test, no drop. Now the live oaks overhanging the pool are dropping berries (galls) which are staining the bottom of the pool. Very unsightly. PH is right at 7.8, CC is .5.

Should I SLAM again to chlorinate the heck out of the pool? Water temp is only 76 so we won't be going in it for a few weeks.

Suggestions?

Thx

Just trying to figure out how to get the berry stains off the pool bottom. Will running the pump longer with FC @8 help?
Organic stains will fade over time as long as you keep the FC up. Brushing helps get fresh, chlorine-saturated water across the surface. But they won't scrub out, just press hard enough to sort of dust. Don't wear down your brush.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.