Newbie- bacaquil to TFP

Perfect. That shows us that your chlorine level is somewhere around 5-10. For now, this is fine until your FAS/DPD reagents arrive. My suggestion to you is not to do anything and we'll retest tonight. :D

Let's wait until the sun goes down in a hour or so. The less the sun is beating on the water the more chlorine will remain in the pool.

So the water was clear after 5 drops? If so, that was to be expected as either the conversion or the sunlight consumed all of your chlorine today.

What are you using to add chlorine to the pool?

Perfect

For now then, let's add one gallon of bleach and call it a night. :) This will keep some chlorine in the water but won't break the bank if it's all consumed by the sun tomorrow.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Been waiting on TAS DPD test to come in I added a gallon but was waiting to see what to do next
Leebo has been holding my hand
started out as a bacaquil conversion ran out of and then started slam
so now I got the refills on test and I was afraid to do anything without advise

To avoid having too many "cooks in the kitchen", we've all stepped back and let Lee take the lead on this since he has personal experience with his own past project. We're watching from the sidelines .... even though there is no football season yet. :( Lee will get back with you shortly to resume and finish the Baqua conversion.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.