New to trouble free, need advice

I just tested it after 20 mins & it was right at 28. Thx for the advice Kim. And the water is clear. Keeping everything brushed as I go.
BTW, this is a great site. Very insightful & members here are very helpful. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meyers2115 i am new to this site as well as i just redid my pool i wanted to do away with leslies and protect my pool better. I must say this site is awesome. And the help everyone gives you is amazing. I have just been reading your thread here to help myself lesrn and understand better. Good reading in here.

Ok need some advice here. When I began this I decided to slam because I was losing 1.5 FC overnight. Going from 7 to 5.5, etc. now that I'm slamming, my shock level is 28. I slammed all day yesterday & from last night to this morning went from 27 to 22.5. Should I have lost 4.5 each of the last 2 nights when my original problem was losing 1.5 overnight? What am I missing here or doing wrong? Using 10% brand new liquid chlorine & my CYA is 70. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.