Nebraska
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-30
Second season with a 19200 gallon salt water pool. Like reading up on things and am anal OCD about pool. Cleaning, balancing, etc. CYA is the test I struggle with the most and that's what brought me here.

Welcome 🤗
There is a standard solution you can purchase on tftestkits.net to help you see what your results should look like. You use it in place of your pool water & run the test & it shows you what 50ppm looks like.
They have standard solutions for other tests as well but most people need the cya one the most.

Reactions: Bigjohnrathfon
Welcome 🤗
There is a standard solution you can purchase on tftestkits.net to help you see what your results should look like. You use it in place of your pool water & run the test & it shows you what 50ppm looks like.
They have standard solutions for other tests as well but most people need the cya one the most.
Finding it at a reasonable cost or local has been a bit of a challenge. I'll keep looking for sure.

Finding it at a reasonable cost or local has been a bit of a challenge. I'll keep looking for sure.
Its $6.50 for the cya one
Or
$24 for the whole set
Maybe add it on your order next time you need some refills to just pay shipping once.