New to TFP

Brwolv

Feb 12, 2023
Arizona
Hello, I came across this site and it looks interesting. I am in the process of having a pool company build our new pool. I am finding it tough to trust the quality of their work and I am looking for some expert advice. I am also very interested in having a forum to discuss best pool care practices, tips, ideas, etc.. for the ongoing care and feeding of the pool. This will be the 3rd pool we have had, however, this is the first we are having built. All others came with the house we bought. Appreciate the forum!

Hello, I came across this site and it looks interesting. I am in the process of having a pool company build our new pool. I am finding it tough to trust the quality of their work and I am looking for some expert advice. I am also very interested in having a forum to discuss best pool care practices, tips, ideas, etc.. for the ongoing care and feeding of the pool. This will be the 3rd pool we have had, however, this is the first we are having built. All others came with the house we bought. Appreciate the forum!
Welcome to TFP!!! :shark:

Head on over the the "Under Construction" forum and create a thread with the deets on your build...you get a ton of great ideas!