Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Good evening everyone
Just converted from liquid chlorine to Swg today. Very excited 😆. Tried the search but couldn’t find my answer . My cya is at 50ppm and need to raise to 70 or 80 ppm . Question is I do have a gallon of liquid gold so was using pool math t determined how much . When adding this can I leave Swg running or should it be off when adding the liquid gold ?. Also i have a jandy aquapure 1400 and jandy iAquaLink. When the pump cuts on the Swg comes on . I don’t see a power button to cut Swg off ? Turning the Swg to 0 % the same as cutting if off ?
Thank you

I would also recommend increasing the CYA in stages. Maybe 10 ppm at a time. You can always add more, but lowering not so much. Welcome to the salt world. :)
Thank you sir . My Swg is showing 3600 ppm and my Taylor 1766 shows 3200 . Is it normal for the number to be that off

Plus or minus 200ppm from either is quite acceptable.

When my SWG was new, it indicated about 600 higher than my K-1766 salt test.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.