New SWG, cloudy from jets

Jun 9, 2016
Eaton Rapids, MI
Opened our pool 5/27 (green swamp) and running our pump 24/7 since then, 2 weeks now. Hubby did add algeacide against my wishes initially with bleach and we developed foam. We continued to slam until our FC maintained overnight and water was much improved, but never clear enough to see main drain. We added a new SWG 6/1 (+ 12 bags quick dissolve pool salt) and new sand filter 6/7. added stabilizer via sock. Have swam several times to stir up.
water near steps in shallow end is clear & shiny, looks great, but we keep getting cloudy milky water from jets on/off all day that spreads around the pool making it very cloudy. we are usually clear by the 2wk mark in prior summers. when the cloudy water spreads I can't even see the floor in shallow end periodically. Could this be salt, stabilizer or air bubbles? My hubby wants to try clarifier and/or Phos free vs Floc. I haven't let him yet. Suggestions please!!! We cant see the kids when they swim in the deep end! Of note we have not added stabilizer last 5 days so we could see what level is today.
Todays levels (TF-100): FC 12.5, CC 0.5, TA 120, pH 7.5, CH 125, CYA 40

Yes maybe we need to keep slamming?, our water has never been completely 'clear', although appears that way in a glass. Maybe just dead algae that needs to clear? I was hoping our new sand filter would help speed that up, but no improvement since install.
We initially used DPD until OCLT was <1 , but switched to OT after that for convenience. We also have Aquacheck7 strips we used when checking multiple times a day because they measure FC up to 20. Our chlorine isn't dropping despite turning our SWG down to 20% and having swimmers with 90 degree days.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.