New Solar-Breeze questions

I beg to differ. the differences in the newer version from the first version are night & day, imo. I could not live without the NX. the materials upgrade is very noticeable. also, it runs all day and all night this time of year with plenty of sun. we will see about the longevity as time goes by. a trade-in allowance is available for those wishing to upgrade.

as with most new tech/products, the first versions are always suspect, but provide valuable insight into needed improvements. the value of a company is acting on that info and actually investing in those upgrades to improve their product. I believe Solar Breeze has done this.

I have the 2nd version, the NX as well and this is the one that I have picked apart from day 1! I have also sent it back to solar breeze twice for maintenance/repairs and I stand by my observations...The latest software has been added during the maintenance and worn out parts replaced. using it since its return I can still say with confidence "Not yet ready for prime time". I would not buy again.
But I am glad you are happy with your choice!

Reactions: BowserB
The nx2 must have corrected all the issues us nx owners have. I've would not buy again either, just hoping they send me the gear that stripped.
I hooked up my Poolskim today, and it's a much more cost effective option, especially if located at jet that the wind usually blows to.

PS: Customer service is great! Sending me an updated new gear assy.

Edit; got replacement gear assy, installed, works great. After spraying bleach on the lower foam pieces that were mildewed, drying it out, and using silicone to seal the covers, the unit floats ¼-½" higher and seems to move it bit faster. Going to keep the Poolskim hooked up. They both end up with debree at the end of the day.

Solar Breeze - Aquabot 4WD - TFP

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.