New ScreenLogic Connect for Android

gary300

LifeTime Supporter
Dec 15, 2014
Riverside California
Just a heads up here for users of the Android version of ScreenLogic Connect. Google Play store now has new version 2.0.0.52 available for download. This replaces the old version which is not available any more. I have mixed feelings about the new version. It does now include scheduling but the screens are not as readable as the old version in my opinion. It also seems to take much longer to load and get system data for display. The app has a new name - ScreenLogic Mobil.

The only addition to the original that I can see after limited use is scheduling. The PC version still has the bulk of the set up items such as Intelliflow settings, etc. Kind of irks me that I can not get the original Android version back now. It had much better screens, prettier and more readable.

Kind of irks me that I can not get the original Android version back now. It had much better screens, prettier and more readable.

For an older version, try a Google search for: screen logic for android apk

I can't speak for any of the sources or their content - but I used a similar type search for the android app for my weather station after the Play Store said the currently available version wasn't compatible with my android tablet and refused to let me install it from Play Store.

For an older version, try a Google search for: screen logic for android apk

I can't speak for any of the sources or their content - but I used a similar type search for the android app for my weather station after the Play Store said the currently available version wasn't compatible with my android tablet and refused to let me install it from Play Store.

Thanks for the tip, proavia. I now have the old version back and working.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for sharing. Glad here will be an upgrade path for EasyTouch. Too ,any users out there for there not to be. I'll get my use out of SL2 and eventually go with new module.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's 2017 and with with the IOT boom going on I wish Pentair would enbrace it and build a great app. Someone secure with a great UI that can control ALL the features your of your equipment. HomeKit would be nice also. Alexa was a step in the right direction. Geofencing so your hot tub heats up when you leave work? How about ET4/8 firmware upgrade via wifi or at least USB? I'm no programmer, but this tech is hardly cutting edge.

Email from support: We do not know if it will be the same loadcenter as used for the EasyTouch. I am being told that the transformer, bezel and low voltage breakers may be different. Wish that we had more information to pass along to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.