Emerald Coast Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I see Pentair forced the V2.1.0.59 upgrade to me on Android. I see some improvements, but not sure I like the that they didn't give me an option to keep the old version. Now if they'd upgrade SLConfig so the email notifications work again the would be nice.

PB,

How did they force you to do it?

Thanks,

Jim R.
It auto updates the prior version. I uninstalled it yesterday, loaded the old version and after a few hours it updated itself, did the same at 7am this morning and by 11am it was prompting me to add a password and accept the ula. I'm checking to see how I can block the auto update feature.

I'm checking to see how I can block the auto update feature.
With an unrooted phone, you can't block automatic updates for individual apps, but you can block them for all apps collectively.

To block all auto updates, open the Play Store, tap your avatar in the upper right corner, then tap Settings, Network Preferences, Auto-Update Apps.

While auto updates are blocked, you can manually update apps in the Play Store by tapping your avatar and then tapping Manage Apps & Device.

Like what???

Tap Settings, then System Settings. You'll see these three options:

Screenshot_20230609-101606~2.png

Go back and tap System Settings again. Now you'll see TWO sets of the three options:

Screenshot_20230609-101618~2.png

You can repeat the process. Each time, another copy of the three options will be appended to the list.

Another bug: Temperature doesn't display on the main Pool and Spa screens:

Screenshot_20230609-101632~2.png

There are more; those are just the two that I found in the first 30 seconds.

Last edited:
Drew,

Agree with the system settings.. But, mine shows water temp for both my pool and spa.

I find it a pain that it does not remember my PA address once it is entered.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.