New Pool, Plaster, Startup Delayed/Pumps not working...help

Emadhs1997

I had plaster done on Wed 9/20 then water filled on 9/21. They were supposed to do a startup on Friday the 22nd with initial chemicals, etc. Apparently there was a problem with the electrical and the pumps so someone came out to fix it that afternoon. The startup tech came back out after 6pm while we were gone and I guess was still having trouble with the pumps. I told him to keep me updated and thought he would come back out on today, Saturday, to fix the issue. I've not heard or seen anyone and of course neither him or anyone from the pool company are returning messages. The tech didn't brush the plaster as it was still in plastic. I've been trying to keep leaves out of the pool which took a long time (lots of rain and wind her since yesterday early evening) as I've heard they can stain. I will just look up a video on how to brush but frustrated because I feel like my pool is already behind on the brushing and the pumps aren't working so do I just keep brushing and trying to keep the debris out until someone can actually do their job right and get over here? Am I worried for nothing?

I have a 20x40 Salt Pool and 9x9 hot tub (outside pool on deck) with Jandy Aqualink
Pebbletech Pebblesheen white diamonds

Yes, still brush to keep the plaster dust from settling and hardening on the surfaces.

Brushing often is more important now with still water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.