New Pool Owner, New to BBB, Test Results

WooHoo! Clear, sparkly pool for the past 3 days! Aside from the pine needles blown in by last nights high wind, my pool is lovely! We just got a 55gal drum of 15% bleach so we should be good to go for a while.
I'm looking into some type of liquid chlorinator. Is there a thread that someone could point me toward where these have been compared or reviewed? Thanks!

The pool looks beautiful! Tonight's numbers are...
FC: 2.4
CC: .2
pH: 7.4
CYA: 45
TA: 90
Temp: 89*

We just added the CYA this morning. I have read here that some people do not get a reading for a week or so. Why did I get one? The reading before the addition today showed >10 every time I tested it. Just the barest hint of a cloud when the tube was completely full. I added 6 lbs to my 29100gal pool. The pool calculator recommended 9lbs 11oz to raise it to the target of 50ppm.
Will the amount of CYA decrease or have I really added enough?
Thanks!

I got a valid CYA reading 24 hours after adding mine this year too. Did you by any chance use HTH brand?

It might be a combination of squishing the sock frequently enough to disperse it all in a short time, the smaller pool size which lends itself to only a cup or so of CYA total, and the brand itself.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.