New Pool - Orlando Florida

PB back from vacation and made a surprise visit late yesterday afternoon.

I told him about Zero CYA after he added a gallon of granules. He said it definitely was Cyanauric Acid that he added not Calcium or Sequestrant. So still a mystery where it went, but I'm thinking about it again and PB had cleaned the filter within a few minutes of adding the chemicals. Lots of what I thought was dirt washed out so it could have been all the CYA since it was not pre-dissolved.

Also PB was upbeat :angel: after his 10 day vacation and finally agreed to move the deck jets from the Circulation Pump to the Feature Pump.

Thanks again everyone for all the compliments and wishes. Pool is balanced & running ok and have been swimming and brushing everyday. Almost 100 degrees but a delightful 86 degrees under the screen cage in the pool.
It's still only 2 weeks from the start-up tomorrow but will test "Little Joe" the pool robot again in a few days and take pictures.

IMG_0256_zpsqt2ikx3s.jpg

IMG_0251_zpsgci66uc0.jpg

IMG_0240_zps7bxgxtil.jpg

Looks GREAT!

Glad he's being accommodating now! I love how that all looks! It came together just beautifully!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm relieved that there will be no confrontation with PB. "All's well that ends well" I have to deal with him for the warranties but hope I won't need him. :gone:

Didn't seem like it would ever get done. We have to overlook the minor flaws and enjoy our pools. Everyone was right visitors don't see anything but the nice finished project. This includes the PB who was admiring "his" design & work and will be ready for their website pictures & recommendations!

AWESOME news! Sweet! Guess that vacy was good for something after all!

:kim:

Yes amazing what a little R & R will do. Love your new emoticon

Looks GREAT!

Thanks.

Great news about the pump! Anything else you need to ask him for?? :slidehalo:

Aren't you glad you had a great test kit to keep your pool from turning green while he was gone?!

The deck jets operating on the feature pump are the main thing. We'll see how long it takes to get them running and get a picture posted here. A few other minor items are on the punch list.

Yes my TF-100 test kit and all the advice from TFP saved me from ppol store disaster.:testkit:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.