New Pool on the way.

Finished at last! Filled and 1 week for brushing. The water is becoming pretty clear.

Too bad water is about 55 degrees

4210991347_78e5c678c4_b.jpg

Your pool and spa look incredible. That glass fence is incredibly classy. Love it!!!! Im looking for a very similar fence in my yard on Long Island.

The threads that show the entire process of start to finish with pics are amazing. Awesome job.
That is gonna be an amazing place to hang out and relax. Good luck with everything!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for sharing!!

I would love to see pictures at night with the lights on.

Our intellibrite lights are installed and sitting in the boxes inside the pool that is still in need of coping and finish and I can't wait until it is complete.

Thanks everyone for looking.

after thoughts.....

I get asked a lot from friends about retaining wall for the pool and what not. The Answer is, The Pool is the retaining wall and its own structure. For my pool area, The only way was to build a "Free Standing" in ground pool. Fiberglass would not work without a retaining wall and also none of the Flexibility of shape and size of a free form pool. None of the liner and Fiberglass PB even wanted to come see the property after seeing digital photos of my yard. I was given outragous quotes by some builder to discourage me to build.

In my opinion after everything, I think. if the fiberglass and liner PB cannot come in and drop in a pool quick they are not that interested and often discouraging. AND! they wont point you to the right direction. an experience PB makes all the difference. However they will try to charge up an arm and a leg to make any changes after the plans are drawn and Permit stamped.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.