new pool on the way, digging has begun

Another option for the hole would be to pour dry sakrete concrete mix into the hole until about 1 to 2" below the bottom of the pool and cover that with dirt. You can then pack as normal. The concrete mix should be at least 4" thick. The concrete mix will harden by absorbing moisture from the soil. It is always best to remove the root but there are times when it is not feasible.

You holding water yet dustyyy? It's looking good! :goodjob:

Sorry I didn't grab a pic before it got dark. I mean the pool liner has a seam on the wall where the two ends meet and in the instructions it says to get that seam straight up and down. I thought I had it perfect, then I turned on the shop vac to get the liner tight and now the seam is about 2 inches out of level from top to bottom. Does that make sense?

You could run out of liner on one side. Is the bottom seam centered around the pool?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.