New pool, Manor, Texas

Tile up. I think they are doing stonework on Monday. It's starting to look better. [emoji3]
5afa662e4874594f1a49bef1fe5a6194.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's looking wonderful! Is that a Noble tile? It looks like one I fell in love with from Noble Tile, but I can't remember the name of it.

Isn't it exciting to finally see some color on that gray gunite? It made such a difference for me!! You'll love seeing the stone work, too. Enjoy! Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Okay, it's full fledged gunite today. It's 6:30 and they are still going strong. Neighbors are peeking over the fence. I hope everyone is patient and I don't get any complaints. It's loud and I have lots of neighbors.

Speaking of loudness, if you are worried about your neighbors, wait until your kids want to hang out in the pool at night....voices carry, people work. I am such a nag on my kids because I don't want to make the neighbors angry. Sometimes (most of the time) I wish I didn't care about those kinds of things.

I agree 100%! But fortunately my kids are grown and will only bring the grandkids occasionally. When any of our neighbors are outside (which is rarely), we can hear them almost as though they are in our yard. So, we will have to have a neighborhood pool party at startup. Our community has a 4 acre water park, so there are options. I tried to talk my husband into buying a house with a more secluded yard; however, the numbers just didn't make sense. So, we are happy. And luckily we have great neighbors. Our neighbor to the south let us destroy his side yard so that we could do this. The neighbor to the north side came over and mowed what was left of our front lawn with his push mower. I just dislike inconveniencing them. [emoji3]

Your tile is gorgeous! It's similar to the one we almost got - but even prettier. It will pick up all the different shades of the water throughout the day!

You do have great neighbors! Makes life even nicer. Suz.

Janny! Will they be back tomorrow or another day?

Even IF they are coming back tomorrow I would NOT like seeing that BUT that is how some people work.

If they are NOT coming back there is NO way I would accept that!

HUGS!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.