New pool, Manor, Texas

You are going to be able to enjoy your backyard like never before!

Kim

Kim, you are 100% correct. We will finally be able to get some use and enjoyment out of our back yard. We have lived here nine years. It's time. I'm just waiting for the pebble tech people now[emoji4]. Hoping that happens really soon.
PB says trying to schedule for next week. I was hoping they would have set it up for Friday, but no such luck. [emoji16]
But soon. Soon. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0771a831f7c4ed847e3cc9aa77e154bb.jpg

f7c5b515e6650457486851845bf70303.jpg

At least we are making progress...
Visited my pool designer today to check on glass for steps and benches....Very expensive.
b5ed70627c916cfd8b53455fcbba6257.jpg

I'm not sure I want it that bad. [emoji3]

Yes, the sun is really intense in our back yard. The pergolas will help immensely. We have the high set of windows. We did not want to cover them completely. This works.
As for bling, I think we are going to just move forward with a few tiles to mark the steps and bench. We are ready for plaster. [emoji3]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow, that has come a long way! I especially love how the house, pergola, pool deck, & pool flow. Somehow it feels like another room, not just an outdoor living space. I keep looking at the pictures to figure out what it is about your design that makes it feel that way, and I can't put my finger on it. Whatever it is, I love it, great design.

Thanks, Ascew. We feel this way too. We are very happy and consider this to be a significant improvement to our property. We are really looking forward to plaster so that we can put our furniture out and start really enjoying the space and the pool.

Are you having ceiling fans installed? If not, you might want to consider it. When we built our sons pergola we installed them and it's really nice to be able to move a little air around!

Looks like your crew did a fantastic job!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.