New Pool Items List

Leaning toward the Dolphin Nautilus with Caddy. What are you using and do you like it?
I have the nautilus cc - no caddy - mine lives in the deck box when not in use & it’s “brain” lives in there all the time as he lives in the pool most of the season & runs on a schedule.
With my wrinkledy vinyl liner I didn’t really think I needed 2 brushes or dedicated waterline cleaning but still wanted the other attributes of the higher up models like the longer cable & automation mode.
I absolutely ❤️ Robert the Robot 🤖!
If he’s a good boy this year he may get an ultra fine filter basket for his birthday 🥳 🤣🤣

I didn't want to spend the $150 for the caddy they sell for it but I found that my robot fits perfectly in one of those $33 extra large rolling storage cubes.
I wrap the cord in circles and put it over the handle so it doesn't slide off. But I'm a weirdo, I don't leave my robot in the pool like many others do. After he's done being used, he gets hosed off (along with the basket), put in the box and wheeled into the garage.

I didn't want to spend the $150 for the caddy they sell for it but I found that my robot fits perfectly in one of those $33 extra large rolling storage cubes.
I wrap the cord in circles and put it over the handle so it doesn't slide off. But I'm a weirdo, I don't leave my robot in the pool like many others do. After he's done being used, he gets hosed off (along with the basket), put in the box and wheeled into the garage.
Nice life hack 👍🏻
Even one of those collapsible dolly/hand trucks would work too!
Just be sure he/she 🤖 isn’t resting on the tracks (use blocks under the middle or lay him/her on their side).
I have no where to roll my robot to lol (no garage/pool house) - so he goes in “the coffin” ⚰️ for his rest time 🤣
C967299F-0D7D-4A3E-B5D2-56A5751AD3AA.jpeg
I am looking forward to waking him up from his winter nap!

Ooh! I want a robot. I've got nice tile around my pool so thought I may need the waterline cleaner... but it's a big price jump. Thoughts if it's needed?

(Pic cause why not)

Attachments

• PXL_20220405_230933184.jpg
    PXL_20220405_230933184.jpg
    803.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Love
Reactions: kimkats
Ooh! I want a robot. I've got nice tile around my pool so thought I may need the waterline cleaner... but it's a big price jump. Thoughts if it's needed?

(Pic cause why not)
Maybe it's just my model but I don't think the water line scrubber is that great. It doesn't do all of the water line so I still find myself brushing the water line.

Plastic ware for pool use. NO glass allowed in or around the pool. Dollar Tree has some nice stuff.

Two plastic 2 cup measuring cups. One for muriatic acid ONLY and the other one for everything else.
A toothbrush for brushing around the returns, skimmer face, etc.
Some thing vented to store teh muriatic acid in OUTSIDE away from metal and other chemicals.

Here is a link just for this: Storage of All Pool Chemicals

Kim:kim:

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.