New pool in south Florida !

I think it is very very close, my color has changed after all the brushing, it's darker, or more blue-grey and I love it even more. I'm going to do an update on it. Maybe it'll help other people decide. I know I looked everywhere for info.
De, that truck with the plaster company looks oddly familiar to me, it's possible it was the same people, if it was I'm very happy with their work! Very beautiful even finish, NO streaks, spots, molting, nothing! I know that's a big problem with darker finished but from the looks of it, the job is gorgeous! Congratulations :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful pool! And the picture of you and your daughter playing in the fill water is super cute!

Now that the pool is "done", it's time to update your signature with all of the specs on the pool and equipment. Have you ordered your TF-100 or K-2006 yet? Even if the plaster company or PB is going to "start" your pool, you should definitely practice testing it so you can be Da' Big Boss when it's time to take over the pool yourself.

Enjoy!!

Matt

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am sorry but there is NO way you are a Grandma! LOL What does she call you? How close do they live to you? I bet they will be there all of the time now! As for being a handful.........I can hear her "I can do it!" "I want..." "NO!" "Please???" with eyes looking up with a cute smile on her face!

I always ask my kids (kindergarten students) "When you want something who do you ask and how do you ask?" I find out fast who is the pushover in the family and what they cave to. I share this info at parent conferences and get MANY laughs when they think about it. The kids KNOW what they are doing!

Kim

I call that karma ;-)

What's that old saying - "Grandchildren are the reward you get for not killing your own kids."

Dreynolds,
You have a beautiful family and spending time with them around your awesome new pool will be the stuff of memories for years to come!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again everyone! Kim all four of my grandkids live within 10 miles. My daughter is the closest. She lives 5 mins away. My stepson and his wife live about 15 mins away. We are very blessed to have them all so close. It's one of the biggest reasons we pit the pool in. Can't wait to have pool parties. Here in south Florida we can do them most of the year.

The contrast between the decking and pool finish really creates a lot of visual snap. Congrats.

Unless I missed it in another post, would love to see the "brochure" pic of your pool if you get the chance. (And nice that the rain gods were around and smiling on you during your pool build...).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.