New Pool in Flower Mound, TX

Your pool looks amazing and I can't wait to see it completed!

257WbyMag said:
And it's always good to have less yard to mow too. :goodjob:

Exactly! This is always a goal of mine when planning out a yard! The less mowing... the better! :mrgreen: especially if your spouse bought a house in a neighborhood on nothing but a hillside. :shock:

Well, got a sample of the vanatu blue and love it.... but found out how expensive it is and I don't think I can afford it!! man, this is tough! Was it a big upgrade for you? I say big, I think it would be like 700 for me... and thats alot! Thanks, KIM

Congratulations on your build. I just found this forum today researching because I'm getting quotes for a build as we speak.
I'm in Keller, TX so just next to Flower Mound.
May I ask who you chose as builder?
I got one quote from Mid Cities, one from Puryear and Claffey was here yesterday so waiting on them too.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :wave:

Luis D. Paret
Keller, TX

Texgirl said:
Well, got a sample of the vanatu blue and love it.... but found out how expensive it is and I don't think I can afford it!! man, this is tough! Was it a big upgrade for you? I say big, I think it would be like 700 for me... and thats alot! Thanks, KIM

Texgirl: I have credit coming my way due to one skimmer not two. My PB said it will be wash. But, my PB has a working relationship with Noble Tile.

Paret said:
Congratulations on your build. I just found this forum today researching because I'm getting quotes for a build as we speak.
I'm in Keller, TX so just next to Flower Mound.
May I ask who you chose as builder?
I got one quote from Mid Cities, one from Puryear and Claffey was here yesterday so waiting on them too.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :wave:

Luis D. Paret
Keller, TX

Paret: welcome to the forum. I went with Adventure Custom Pool (Steve Hickson), he built two pools at two locations for my cousin in Keller. Great guy, call him up! I interviewed claffy, to much overhead, but good company. Don't know anything about Mid Cities or Puryear.

No pictures today. Monday my wife and I (and grandkids, twins 5 yr olds) finished the fence and self closing gates before preplaster inspection, (passed). Today the new sprinkler system was installed, tomorrow is the plaster installation (diamond brite). I will take pictures tomorrow. :cool:

OH how fun! Man, great deal on the tile! I love it.. it is my choice but I am now trying to find second choice!! WE are already over budget.... so plan B I guess it is. Can't wait for more pics!

Plaster today
8534427058_6fdcb9ddf2_z.jpg

8534427352_3699021d64_z.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Love it! Those tiles look awesome with your plaster!

Where did you get your mosaics and how much were they if you don't mind me asking? I also want some turtles.

Going to be beautiful! KIM

Texgirl said:
Love it! Those tiles look awesome with your plaster!

Where did you get your mosaics and how much were they if you don't mind me asking? I also want some turtles.

Going to be beautiful! KIM

Texgirl: The turtles came from Noble Tile, there 8" in size. I fell in love with them, had to buy 3 (for each grandkid) :-D

Noble Tile are very proud of them, had to give up $71 a piece, and that's there smallest turtle. They have 3 sizes.

But there worth it, they look awesome. :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.