New Pool Hills of TN

Ksnewman said:
Also one of the returns seems to have larger air bubbles coming out intermittently. We did 2 pressure tests and everything was good. Other returns - no large bubbles. What would be causing this?

Thanks
Your SWG will put bubbles in the line (chlorine in gas/vapor form) is the return with the bubbles the one with the shortest run of pipe from the valve to the pool? Mine is(where the bubbles come out)
Ron

4knights
That is what I read in forum but we don't have it hooked up yet. We just have the dummy cell hooked up right now but maybe that could be causing it or it might be that when I turned off main & 1 skimmer to vacuum, that's when they started so it probably has to do with that.

Thanks

Linen, thanks. It does seem like there is quite a bit of "bubbling" when I look throug lid. I will see if I can isolate which skimmer or if the main drain and see if there is a difference.

Thanks again

I believe I had a breakthrough moment on Easy Touch system. After some considerable (and frustrating) discussions with my dear husband last night, I called Pentair one more time. So my breakthrough came in understanding that Pentair's reference to a circuit is not the same as an electrical circuit but just a reference to what you want your system to do. We have done enough home improvements including wiring so we were somewhat stumped as to how we were supposed to have so many "electrical" circuits. All this to say: those of you who are trying to figure out your programming, don't over think it and you will find that it starts to make sense.

Re: New Pool Hills of TN - storms and mud

Woke up this a.m. to find pool cloudy to the point that main drains cant be seen. Looks like some dirt may have washed in pool after bad storm and heavy rains. I just need to be sure that what I am doing to clear the water pool is correct.

Turning up pump to turnover water faster. Watch pressure and backwash if needed. I did add DE to filter a couple of days ago.

FC. 5
CC. 0
TA. 90
pH. 7.6
CH. 100
CY 50

Another thing which is puzzling me a bit. I have hardly had the SWG on and my FC is remaining around 5. It hasn't been real sunny lately and water temp has bee 63 or lower. Would this cause my FC to remain stable without adding chlorine?

I love the seasons in this part of the country but right now battling pollen, rain and falling debris is taking a bit of the fun out of pool ownership but I know this too shall pass.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.