New Pool + Cabana + Putting Green - Lucas, TX

IXFE - thanks for sharing first and foremost! I just sodded my back yard and installed irrigation which was a lot more than I expected but I have the perfect space for such a project for next year.... In the mean time I will reach out and at least get the ball rolling with quotes and such. I had a very simple putting green installed at my last home but would love something more than just for putting. My new home space is vast and versatile so the options are good.

The link in my signature has lots of pics of the space I will be working with. Thanks again and congrats on your awesome build!

Flags installed today

mC76TDtreATXOCTF7LsLxtU3T1ozJtEadIOa7WaHHOO4iLJoFOEm3k9m8r_asPF4qiKZZV5WH1xOqylDu0HZQQd8u-Bj6kkfLwxDYMzOzN8pFzs_ic46v11QIB01szcWUGmHxtwnXdc

All the aeration from the water features is going to push pH up a lot, be sure to keep an eye on it and only run them when people are around to enjoy them.

Haha... you busted me! I literally turned all that on just for your guys! I don't run them very often.
A
Im testing the water every Saturday and logging the results in a spreadsheet I keep on my phone. My last three weeks pH are as follows: 7.6, 7.4, 7.7

As this week's reading is a touch high, I need to add a few pints of acid.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Get wires down and buy the lights from Volt - a bit more expensive, but lifetime warranty real brass fixtures. The good forever kind of stuff :)

12/2 low voltage wire works great. You can run zonal systems with lights now, we have 16 hubs around our front and back yard. When we finish there will be about 5 fixtures per hub :). It's gonna look amazing, and last forever.
+1 on Volt lights. They are 2700K, much more soothing than the HD which IMO are too white.

Wow what a great pool! What pool finish and color is that?

Spring 2017 new build in PA ! //// Pool on a big hill //// IG SWG 800 sqft +100 sqft sun shelf + 50 sqft spa. //// All Jandy Pro series equipment (help me choose which models !) //// SGM River Rok or Diamond Brite (help me choose!) //// Stamped Concrete, Pavers, or Stone (help me choose ! )

Wow what a great pool! What pool finish and color is that?

Spring 2017 new build in PA ! //// Pool on a big hill //// IG SWG 800 sqft +100 sqft sun shelf + 50 sqft spa. //// All Jandy Pro series equipment (help me choose which models !) //// SGM River Rok or Diamond Brite (help me choose!) //// Stamped Concrete, Pavers, or Stone (help me choose ! )

Tahoe Blue pebble

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.