New pool build

So the pool has been recirculating since Friday afternoon and someone finally made it out yesterday for first chemical addition. PH is sittng at 8.3. It's extremely tempting to take care of it myself but I'm trying my best not to get involved.

Ummmmmmmm I would think about calling the PB and asking about what levels did HE think each thing should be at. You know just for the future yeah that is the ticket!!!! LOL Not that you will be changing it BUT if your levels to not meet what he says you can mention it.

Kim

Not really pool related but took a lot of work and wanted to share. Right side is a butterfly garden with Firebush and Milkweed. I didn't have more than 3 plants in the ground when bees and butterflies started swarming the backyard. My daughter loves raising the caterpillars and watching the cycle. It will be nice when everything grows out.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome, awesome landscaping! I love it all..... That pathway is terrific, and I love the beds on either side. Butterflies are the best!

Your pool and pool area just shouts FUN!!! Come get your nice cool FUN here!!! Toys everywhere, dogs, kids, butterflies, a hammock, a covered sitting area, a bamboo shower (that is way fun), a gorgeous pool. Everything bright and cheery! And you even have room for luscious grass. Can't beat it with a stick!

Congratulations! Ahhhhhh, paradise!
Suz.

I appreciate the compliments guys! The landscape is pretty simple compared to others but it was long days every Saturday and Sunday for a month. My father is almost 60 and he busted a## along with me. He would probably tell you he put me to shame ?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well, all your hard work really paid off. That makes it even more special when you've done the work yourself, doesn't it?!

What a great dad to work with you! That's real love...

Congrats to you AND your dad!
Suz.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.