New pool build thread - Humble, TX

Finished gunite!
ba84ac58a78826eba6fc040936e28d88.jpg
35bb31128a9c48aec1f53b269db2080c.jpg

Wahoo!! I can feel your excitement from here! I remember being camped outside that day for us examining every aspect. Did they get it all just right regarding depths, slopes, etc?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Those are beautiful!! My kind of colors.... Now help me out with the locations for them. The long skinny lighter stone (travertine?) on the right - is that for the coping?

The darker square tile under the others - is that for a wall or waterline? It looks too porous for waterline. But what do I know! If it isn't waterline tile, where will it be going?

And the split face stone is great! I love split face stones on walls and columns. Gee, I could put it lots of places. The texture at a distance is just lovely. Where will it be?

I did take a quick look back through the thread, but I didn't see answers to my questions. Forgive me if they are there somewhere.

Could you add your signature of specs and some materials? That's so helpful to old people like me! There are examples on many posts. Let us know if you need help with that. It's very easy.

Thanks and take care,
Suz.

The long skinny travertine is going to be the coping. The darker square is going to be the waterline and the split face will be the outside of the fire pit and spa spill way. You were spot on for everything! Can't wait to see everything installed.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.