New Pool Build- Sienna Plantation, TX

Wait until you see it with water in it and the sun shining! WOWER!

Three happy smiles! SO close to getting done.

It will be interesting to see how they do the coping at that corner. Keep an eye on it to make sure they do it to your satisfaction.

Kim

That IS the spot I was looking at. I see cutting a whole piece to fit around the wall BUT I do not do tile for a living! LOL

Kim

:) I'm also interested to see what they do there. There are a few other small things with the tile that I don't love and the longer it sits there, the more things I see! We talked to the builder this morning and he said to mark everything we don't like with painters tape and he would make sure the tile guys fixed it before they considered themselves "done"

So I'll be watching closely and I just bought a fresh role of bright blue tape!

Hi All,

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but things have moved very slowly since my last post. We got decking poured last week and are trying to figure out a finishing schedule but there has been an issue with the glue showing on the back wall split face. They are having to rip it off and start over. More on that later...

I have a question for you equipment experts and I want to make sure I have the right info on this before I go to the builders GM, as my super is out of town. Currently we have a Jandy FloPro Model # FHPM2.0 Installed. We had requested and have a VS pump on our contract. Is this model a VS pump? The brochure that I have looks different and has VS written on the pump label, so when ours didn't say that we started having major doubts. The pump in the picture also has a little remote thing that you use to change the speeds, but I don't see that near ours.

Am I right that this is not the correct pump, or am I crazy?? Anything you guys can tell me will help immensely!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.