New Pool Build -- Pearland, TX

Coping and column going in today. We selected walnut trav. The split face is lighter than expected but looks good with the coping. Can't wait to see the subway tile on the wall.
ta3e9e6a.jpg
sy3e8abu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made some progress today.
uvygares.jpg
ju2upa5u.jpg

Electrician finished up as well. I had him also run power in prep for the pergola.

Expecting rain tomorrow. Yard is already a straight mud pit. Right now I'm very interested in getting decking in so I can use the grill.

Ok folks...it has been awhile. We have made some progress. Decking is in place!!!! Kids enjoyed the process and my rubber boots were put to good use. Wife is soooo sick of the mud and dirt. Yard clean up crew is scheduled for Friday. Plaster is Saturday or Monday.

I'll get a better pic of the decking. It is washed aggregate. I think it will look good with the coping. Jealous of those with travertine decking but the budget did not support.

yvu3evys.jpg
yhygu9y8.jpg

y3ujynag.jpg

It looks so great! I'm sure you are eager to get it filled up & ready to go!
So let me ask you this...did you deal directly w/Brad throughout the actual building process or someone else?
Also, can you tell me a little more about what washed aggregate is that you are using for your decking?
I'm still finalizing my decking choice.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It looks so great! I'm sure you are eager to get it filled up & ready to go!
So let me ask you this...did you deal directly w/Brad throughout the actual building process or someone else?
Also, can you tell me a little more about what washed aggregate is that you are using for your decking?
I'm still finalizing my decking choice.

We dealt directly with Brad. He coordinates all the contractors and shows up when we have questions. Pretty responsive. His wife runs their office with a very friendly staff that supports the design proposals. They were very helpful when we were selecting our coping, tile and plaster color.
If you are interested in doing research on their past jobs, go to the office. They will show you a lot more of the pools they have done that are not on their website.

Now....my pool is not finished yet so I don't know how the entire experience will turn out. However, I contacted several past customers who were very happy.

Live update: plaster installers showed up this morning. They were concerned with the expected rain as was I. They plaster grouted our step indicators and then called it a day. Will be back Monday.
Last thing I wanted was rain to streak the dark plaster.
jygaqyty.jpg

It has been awhile since my last post. Pool dig started Feb 16 and then filled on March 19. Not bad. This week we took advantage of the spa. Here are some pics. In addition to the pool we built a new pergola and significant landscaping.

uzava2az.jpg
ugajeduq.jpg
hebejygu.jpg
e8eby4a6.jpg
ehyny9a6.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.