New pool build outside of Fort Worth, TX. Updated 7/30/16

Re: New pool build outside of Fort Worth, TX. Updated 7/23/16

Looking great. I would also love to see some close up shots of your finish at different depths. here is a database you can use to search for salt tolerant plants.

Advanced Search by Characteristics (National Gardening Association)

Sure, I'll take some tomorrow. Thanks for that link. Looks like I better like pomegranate!

you can get some cannas that grow to be around 6-7' tall if those would do the trick.

Those are on the short list(pardon the pun). I'm a little concerned with their reputation for taking over, but there's worse things.

My Grandmother has had a pool my whole life. Though it's not what it used to be, she always had the the most amazing back yard, full of lots of cannas of different colors. Funny thing, I grew up thinking she was calling them "cannons". Not until recently did I realize I had misheard her for over 40 years...

Looking great. I would also love to see some close up shots of your finish at different depths.

Here's a few pics that I hope will help/ The pool is kind of a mess. We had our first storm since filling it with water, and with all the rain and blown around dirt, I haven't been able to get all out. Ran the cleaner and filter all day trying to get it cleaned up so I could get good pics for you. So, I apologize.

Here's one off the steps, kinda shows the diff depths at close interval.

Shallow end about 4.5'

Middle of pool about 5-6'. You can also see the swim bench under the water fall is lighter. It's about 2'.

Deep end 8' deep with swim step at about 2' up to 1'.

From shallow to deep end.

Hope that helps.

As an update we have stone borders around flowerbeds going in tomorrow, and irrigation reconfiguring.

Monday should bring the finishing of the fence! Almost there...

Thanks ya'll!

Today was a busy, but productive day. The stone guys put in the borders around the flower beds, and I worked with the irrigation guy reconfiguring all my zones. Did way too much hand digging trenches today!

Pay no attention to plant placement, most haven't been planted, and we needed to move them around to run pipe, so they are just kinda all over. Didn't quite finish irrigation, but did reconfigure drip lines to 6 flowerbeds, and one sod area.

[URL=http://s254.photobucket.com/user/duaned_photos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-07/339E94A2-5947-4F3A-8ACF-E4177B2BBCE4_zpsanphvwpb.jpg.html][/URL]

A little palm planter I added:

[URL=http://s254.photobucket.com/user/duaned_photos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-07/9401544B-6184-454C-B6CA-74CABA66EA27_zpsyvjypx1i.jpg.html][/URL]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.