New Pool Build In Progress - IG Vinyl

Double barrel congrats are in order. 🥳

I FEEL YA. I thought getting the war zone seeded would really help. It just turned the dogs and pool from sandy/clay brown to topsoil black. 🤣

But. 6 to 8 weeks after THAT, the mud / dirt / dust fouling up the pool and the dogs subsided like it fell off a cliff. Hang in there just a little longer. The end is in sight.
Thanks!!!

Lol....I've gotten to the point of just bringing them in one at a time and straight to the tub to rinse off their muddy paws...Easier to mop up the little bit of dirt from the sunroom to the bathroom vs fighting with them and the hose (plus cold temps).

I sure hope it gets better.

Reactions: Newdude
We had a lot of rain last week which dropped my salt level even lower. Finally got the salt level back to the correct ppm.

Also finished getting the rock around the pool, equipment pad and the trouble area between the shop and pool.

Oh and I’m still waiting for the replacement heater/chiller to arrive and be installed.E7EE3907-4911-4255-9CC9-C8B1752BD818.jpegCD299821-7F25-46B4-805D-8D5B9733C866.jpegED5F610D-16F2-40D2-993B-061ECA79624B.jpeg372E1DEE-42D9-446E-8897-0830DD3B40E8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: kimkats and Newdude
Looks like you need a few 12 ounce painkillers. I blew out both shoulders and an elbow doing mine. (And the 25 yards of dirt and 15 yards of mulch). I took the winter off from physical projects and I still feel it. Ouchies. :ROFLMAO:

WELL done tho. (y)

• Wow
Reactions: aftrshok99
Looks like you need a few 12 ounce painkillers. I blew out both shoulders and an elbow doing mine. (And the 25 yards of dirt and 15 yards of mulch). I took the winter off from physical projects and I still feel it. Ouchies. :ROFLMAO:

WELL done tho. (y)
I seriously thought I was gonna die, I'm still so stinking sore that it even hurts to pee (and no that's not from a disease) LOL

• Haha
Finally got the stinking fence between the house and shop installed. Didn’t take me too long. It’s so nice not having to straddle the temporary fence when going to the shop and back. Got the solar cover on and the heat going. So far so good.

24800889-A392-4B04-8412-B4DF75E2276A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.