New Pool build in Austin, Tx

Finally done! We are so thrilled with how everything came out. Now the fun begins. :)

Attachments

• WP_20130505_007.jpg
    WP_20130505_007.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 198
  • WP_20130505_009.jpg
    WP_20130505_009.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 197
  • WP_20130505_002.jpg
    WP_20130505_002.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 197
looks great!

i gotta ask about the volleyball net. we set our anchors in a bench on each side of the pool like you did, and the only volleyball set i could find has 5 foot poles and the net is about 3 feet tall. where did you get yours?

Howren73 said:
looks great!

i gotta ask about the volleyball net. we set our anchors in a bench on each side of the pool like you did, and the only volleyball set i could find has 5 foot poles and the net is about 3 feet tall. where did you get yours?

We purchased our volleyball setup from Cool Pool Products out of the Dallas area. They will custom cut the poles to your specifications.

http://www.coolpoolproducts.com/gallery.html

Hello sfawley - I see you have natural stone and a swg. What kind of stone is it? Was it sealed and with what? My pb is recommending not to use get a swg with natural stone. He is recommending an ozone system. I really want a swg.

Thank you,

Anthony

aiannar974 said:
Hello sfawley - I see you have natural stone and a swg. What kind of stone is it? Was it sealed and with what? My pb is recommending not to use get a swg with natural stone. He is recommending an ozone system. I really want a swg.

Thank you,

Anthony

We went with flagstone knowing that we will need to reseal it every year or so. I am not sure what kind of sealer the PB used.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
jbrack11 said:
What a beautiful backyard! Congratulations on that wonderful pool, and enjoy it this summer. It's a really well thought design and I love materials you chose. Would you mind sharing who your pool builder was? :)

Thanks! Our PB was Jaida custom pools.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.