New Pool Build - Conroe, TX - LOTS of pics! Come say hi Y'all.

The hubby thinks that Option 2 is too "pink" Option 3 is my fave for sure. I just sent a pic to my PB and he said the color is Mission Tan (for #3)

They said that the SprayDeck will cut the heat by 15 degrees (over concrete). They don't say anything about the different colors. BUT we all know that the darker something is - the more heat it holds/attracts - but I don't think it will be enough to cause an issue.

I think.

:)

Option 3 for me. Option 1 looks like dirt would show more easily. I really like 3 both as a color and with your stone.

Possitively Option 3 would be my vote. It will looks rich with your flagstone, and will age well too, and show off your chairs.. Also since you have the great pool chairs, I think I would use some of the rusty burlap color elsewhere on the patio or in the yard.

The hubby thinks that Option 2 is too "pink" Option 3 is my fave for sure. I just sent a pic to my PB and he said the color is Mission Tan (for #3)

Color is where it becomes difficult to get a true idea on our monitors or devices. Each one seems to be different!

I have found that if it looks "TOO" something in a small sample, then it multiplies the look of "TOO" something in the large view. I would NOT want to end up with a Pepto Bismol deck!!!

Therefore, I hereby change my first choice to OPTION #3!
Suz. (now you wouldn't expect any less from me than a change of mind, would you????)

Possitively Option 3 would be my vote. It will looks rich with your flagstone, and will age well too, and show off your chairs.. Also since you have the great pool chairs, I think I would use some of the rusty burlap color elsewhere on the patio or in the yard.

I think you have a great idea!!!! Pull in those gorgeous rich colors from the flagstone! Ohhhhhhh my!!!
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Bah humbug, I was too late!
but here are my two cents worth anyway.
#1-Although very pretty, screams clean me.
I was unsure if it was my computer monitor, but I was thinking #2 looked pretty "peachy".
#3 would blend away best, and really makes the various tones in the coping pop.

So, I like #3 best too.

So - my friend that is the GM of a big pool company told me that #3 will be hot - that if I want the true 15 degree cooler temp - I have to go with one of the lightest colors. Of course, now I WANT #3 and I don't even like any of the lighter ones. UGH. Going to ask my PB. They have the different colors sprayed all around their office - I might need to go walk on it.

For me it'd be 3 and it is what it is. Water, flip flops and shade are your friends. I can control how hot my feet get, I can't control how I feel when I look at the color.

lol, it is always something isn't it.

After you run around and feel the heat difference it might not matter, or it might matter a great deal. I was looking at some of your other pics. Have a couple of thoughts if your running around on the samples doesn't make your mind up for you.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.