New Pool Build - Conroe, TX - LOTS of pics! Come say hi Y'all.

It's definitely a huge undertaking. And like you, I was not quite prepared for the messy muddy rocky dirty rutty yard. (Not to mention the rebar stitcking up everywhere. And the potholes, etc. ) we have to walk very carefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to come by and see how things are going. Bummer about the party but it will be a cool party when done. Just one thing about that propane tank from those of us out here in the sticks that depend on them to heat and cook.....make sure they can get to it to fill it! Don't hide it too good! LOL

Not a lot to report.

It rained.

Again.

I did finally open up my lounge chairs! I love them!!! One was broken, not bad, I'm trying to fix it with gorilla glue. Hate to deal with SH & returns.

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Nice! We opened ours today too!
420262f1adb04e926828a618d767e7ad.jpg

Right now one is put together. The other is still in the box. No room for them in the house or garage. We really need our patio.
I love the way yours look on the sunshelf. I told my husband that ours won't fit on our sunshelf!

so gorgeous! it all fits in the environment so well! the chaise lounges look so comfy. r they? i wonder how they'd be in the phoenix hot sun?! we don't have a membership to sams, so we'd have to add in that cost. i'll check out costco

Suz, I found mine via Brad's Deals. I am pretty sure they came from Walmart. They are a Better Homes and Gardens product. We are very pleased with the quality . They are very sturdy, comfortable and we think they are pretty. [emoji3] we had shopped at a patio specialty store. Some similar items were 5 times the price I actually bad for these.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I love those!!! I was shocked at the prices of some of the loungers. I was like, I could get 10 more feet of weeping wall for that! Lol. Everything equates to pool prices now.

Dig day was May 4th. And it has rained- seriously every day. I'm trying not to complain because we haven't had any setbacks (other than rain) and I see so many people that are tearing stuff out & truly having issues. Trying to be thankful.

The weather looks really optimistic this week!

Well, so far so good here. I'm not sure what to look for or what to expect. I try to ask questions. But they contract these people. I just have to hope they are doing things correctly. It's a little nerve wracking when you pay this much money and find that you barely communicate with the PB. But so far he is moving along. The superintendent is nice. But they must have him super busy. I've been texting him and seem to get good response that way. Deep breath. [emoji3]

That is the hard part! I hate to micromanage everything, but I have caught a few things. Like they would have forgotten to put my umbrella sleeves in during the deck pour. But it's a hard balance. I don't wanna be THAT owner :)

Lol! Yes. I think they may have forgotten my umbrella sleeves. They were supposed to go in for volleyball nets. And on the sun shelf. But I haven't asked. And my light cover is off with tape and gunite plastered to it. Just found it laying on the ground. I am hesitant to complain. But I will text him tomorrow to be sure things are as they should be.

You sound like me! There are a couple things that I have no idea what they are. I just keep thinking, this is why I hired them. They are professionals. They will not destroy my dream pool! :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.